You are beautiful
In every way imaginable.
You could take the air
And make it astronomical
I taste your words
Fucking intellectual
You set my eyes on fire
I can barely take it
Every time you look at me
It leaves me feeling naked
I look into your eyes
And I see whats inside
Only to find
that their filled these lies
Mutilated trust,
Grossly disgust
I can't believe
I thought that you
Were the one I loved...
lol No idea..Was imagining Lil Wayne singing it.
I finally got detention, Tyler sits in front of me, He's kind hot.
lol He smells good anyway.
But yah, boring indeed. This dude totally doesn't give a shit.
XD wow nice, my sister is in detention also.
So yah...got suspended from work for a "week" for writing a bad check.
However, Im not on this weeks schedule..so...shit.
lol She said she'd call, yet there is no call. I could have worked Saturday but I wasn't feeling well either.
Ughh...I spent all my money too v.v lame indeed.
OPE
Why I'm an Anarchist
its good. read it.
Late.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment