The New Year's vacation is a story only few can tell.
but man was that a check out from reality.
Pure bliss if you will. Loved most every moment of it.
Tomorrow I was told to finally continue my high school career. Conflict has caught my attention earlier tonight.
I reviewed my classes that I was suppose to take, but to my surprise there were no classes to be found.
So they must have assumed that I was no longer wishing to participate this year.
It seems as though I'll have to go in tomorrow to straighten such out and have them reissue my classes.
I actually have a will to graduate. Mostly because the fact that high school has taken a year longer than it
should have is ridiculous.
Awkwardly enough I'm watching A&E's Intervention, whilst I enjoy a nice cold Bud Light pounder.
No worries, I like to think that I myself am not "addicted" to such materials. Just recreational use.
O.O I long for an interesting haircut, for the last couple years I've had the undercut.
I want something to comb forward. Regretfully, I do find the emo swoosh sexy.
However not really a swoosh..just a tilted comb...Perhaps not.
I have noticed that I find Nixon from Framing Hanley to be rather fucking gorgeous.
His overall appearance is overwhelmingly sexified. I just have to wonder what is he packing in those dark blue boxer briefs of his. Oh, my mind will only wonder.
In reality he's probably just a close minded straight fuck who couldn't handle another penis in his grasps. Even if he wanted too, the ever so thrusting fear of coming out would crush him. He does seem rather fragile.
Well anyway, there seems to be no excitement at 3am on the net, so I bid thee farewell.
May all your dreams come true and sleep tight you bitches.
Late.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment