Saturday, January 10, 2009

"..James --Mother Fucking-- Franco.."

So here I sit, smoking a bowl of my newly cleaned weed. After one of the best mushroom trips that I've had. There it sat, wrapped in foil. The chocolate decadence, made by mother earth.
I gobbled that shit.

O.O FUCKING BLISS O.O

So here I sit, smoking a bowl of my newly cleaned weed.
I kid.

But yes, I feel after every trip, I feel more drawn towards the meaning of life.
Seriously, be fucking happy.
I realized I've done so many kick ass happy things. o.o yes...

Anyways, Pineapple Express.
Watch it.
Do it.
NOW!!

But yes...Franco...
As I watched PE, I just noticed how fucking amazingly hot that man is.
Looking all dirty and stoned. Ugh, I'd do anything to him...mostly. None of that scat.
But man...he is sooooooo hot. I've never lusted a dude so strongly.
There was this once...JeReMy....heh, I bet you hate that...
So yah, basically worship that sexy beast.

Incense + Marijuana = BLISS

No idea why. It blankets the smell of weed, lol they fucking do it.

* moves ashtray on over*
*picks up cigarettes*
*Fucking lights that shit up*

Ahhh..yes, Im well stoned.

The clutter is soo...comforting. Like, everything is where you need it when you need it.
Like There's always two ashtrays placed where I site on this device and the living quarters down yonder. total COMFORT

However....

Some people really do need to clean like..there's some SHIT holes..

Anyway, Im stoned, and have run out of lingo.

Bingo.

Late,

MoZ

No comments: