Friday night, got hammered, more than wanted, Never blacked out before.
lol Apparently, it was annoying and full of stupidity. xD god...dumb.
Anyway, Shane is in quite the dilemma, and I can't help him. Maybe when I get paid I could but that day is not today, but a week from now. He owes K-dog $100, in which K-dog owes his dealer that. K-dog wanted Shane to assist in business, but there was a mistake when he smoked it. $100 worth. Now he hasn't the money...Ugh, I just wish I could do something. Lol it saddens me so to see my friends in such distress...v.v Hmph..
So school totally isn't THAT bad..however Im suppose to be writing a paper on a problem solving research paper? Idk, Im rather tired today. I'll work more tomorrow and get a better understanding.
Tonight's my night off, totally sweet. If Pookie does work then I'll be able to nap awesomely for a while. I need to turn my checks in also. Can't be spending anymore money.
Gotta save myself from myself :P
Ugh...soon lunch will come. we'll be able to smoke.
Then off to web design. should be swell.
Hopefully Pookie has her 4th block at multi with me. (I'd have to drive her back if not) no biggy, just stupid gas.
Eh, well anyway, Im off to space out on nothing.
TExt folk.
Late,
MoZ
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment